Monday 31 August 2009

The Creatures have arrived

My LD Tuttle The Creatures arrived safely at the end of last week and they've already had two successful outings. Both times I've worn them with a dress and leggings combo. They are quite big and industrial looking and people will stare at your feet. One woman asked me where I had got them from as she loved them so much.
They are very comfortable for shoes with a high-ish heel and small platform. The colour, which is a browny silver, works with a lot of items in my wardrobe and the leather is soft but sturdy. The colour of the heel contrasts more with the leather, (unlike the ShopBop promo which looks closer to the shoe colour) and is in fact a pale grey but that's no problem as you can also work grey into your outfit when wearing these. The only problem with the lightish colour heel is that it gets marked very easily. 

My photos of the Creature
 



ShopBop's image of the Creature

Now that I've had such a positive experience with my first pair of Tuttles, I've set my sights on the Shifter Boots now.

No comments:

Post a Comment