Saturday 29 August 2009

Phi High Boots

I'm looking for a pair of over the knee boots for winter.  They need to be flat, leather and not suede  as I'd  like to wear them in all weathers. So far I've seen these boots by Danish label Mentor on www.mywardrobe.com for £295. 

 I also like these biker boots (below) by Phi. The studs, the buckles, the chunkiness! They are so hot. Alas they're from couple of seasons ago and have totally left the building. I live in hope that I might find them on my travels. Net-A-Porter have just started to stock the label.
The Ash Cuffed Boot, £180 is also cool. An all rounder, it looks good with skinny jeans, leggings and tights. Available from www.mywardrobe.com
These are my all time faves though.  Chloe Studded Ankle Boots came and went in A/W 08 and despite the hefty price tag, they sold out as soon as they came in store. They were available came in a variety of colours, including red, green, black and cream. I've seen them in green and they looked bloody fantastic!

 
Office London have done their own version of the Chloe Stud. Called the Manic Stud Strap Boot. They are only £100! It's not a bad rendition and most of the elements are there. You'll have saved yourself hundreds of pounds which you can spend on your knee high boots.
 


If you like a bit of swashbuckling style, then these boots by Chloe are on sale at www.yoox.com for £390. They  are also available in red. I have seen them in black with an all black heel and sole which I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment